20080101

加油DT :)

2008 & hope David is feeling better but I know that when someone is miserable, its hard to cheer up no matter how many comforting words they heard. All I can add is during one's life journey, no matter how hard you fall, you must try to get up to climb higher. I know many of your fans are disappointed but then you have never claimed to be their hero. You never wanted to be anyone's hero.
I still believe in you. You still awed me with your resolution to do only the things you want to do & not buy into hype & market demands. I await your next album with the belief that you will try & make it your best. I await your movie with the belief that you will try & do something fresh & revolutionary. I hope to see you again suave & debonair with that devilish grin. You only did what a normal, red-blooded man would do with a buddy on a nightout. Nothing to be ashamed of. But cos you are David Tao, sometimes the ending can be soap operaish that's all. I still believe you are the BEST THING that ever happened to Chinese music & I will continue to believe that no matter how many negative things I read or heard about you. Add oil, my dearest DT ^__^

No comments: