20061120

New tagboard

A big thank you to Reb for pinpointing that it was the shoutbox generating all the popups not Blogger, no wonder they were ignoring my mad ranting >"< Actually the shoutbox did cross my mind cos it was refreshing not the blog but sry rather preoccupied these days my mind is not working well. Anyway got a new tagboard now, hopefully it will not generate popups as well but if anyone is getting virus alert plse let me know asap so I can get rid of it immediately. I apologise to those who may have got unwanted programs or trojans installed on yr computer cos of visiting my blog. But you guys so enjoy chatting that I like to have a board here. Hopefully Blogger will not force me to put Adsense here cos I already signed up for it *sigh* Anyway hope the new tagboard works well, but at least dun have to move ^__^
Found the Beautiful MV dvd which has a rather beautifully designed cover. 13 mvs but only 3 from Beautiful. Its actually called So Beautiful Greatest Hits MV Karaoke. Haven't watch it yet so will review it later. The price I got is S$12.90. I would have like Finally & Olia included as well though. Tracklist:
01) Can't get you outta my mind
02) Too Beautiful
03) Marry me today
04) Close to you
05) 22 (live version)
06) Melody
07) Rain
08) Regular Friends
09) Smalltown Girl
10) Runaway
11) Angeline
12) Blue moon
13) Airport in 10.30

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zhaodi,

Can you check if tracks seven "Rain" and ten "Runaway" in your dvd skips? Mine did skipped at the middle of these songs. I wondered if it was the production quality of my player... :P Yeah, i wished they had more tracks from "Too Beautiful".

peace, phiii

Anonymous said...

hi, for $12.90 it's the parallel import CD you bought.. ie not the original. don't for fall this loophole in piracy. it's still a pirated product!

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't be pirated cos it has EMI logo on it.

I am still contemplating whether to buy or not cos feeling doubtful on the quality.

rachel