20051129

Sg Love Can reviews & pixs

Think he looked more relaxed @ the Sg concert, more radiant even & confident even tho as missred said he forgot the lyrics of Kungpao Chicken:
missred [10:40:42 PM]
and yes, must mention dave totally forgot his lyrics.. during kong pau ji ding. his expressions were too cute to b true! and he flapped his arms like chicken wing everytime he said "chickadee" that was terribly adorable! he sounded perfect! david tan sang a tad too much.. haha he took up like 1/4 of the whole time. but sings well. the same cannot be said abt tay kewei aka "takeaway". her voice was shaking man. BUT dave, awesome!!!

Think must excuse Kewei as she could be nervous in front of home crowd. As for David Tan - sum reviews @ DT forum did mention that David is vry generous in showcasing his vry talented crew mbrs. Also like this short review from beach gurl:
beach gurl [2:56:24 AM]
I and Nat managed to get some pics - not so close, we're on the 6th row. Mwahaha, love My Anata -vry vry funny - he sang it after finding out some fans are from Japan. SGFC is great, some of the loudest shouts came from them, vry funny when they pulled out the banner upside down. Tao mama also laughed out (she's at the 4th row).

Sry to repost yr msgs here girls as dun want them to disappear cos they r too precious ^__~ Tracy the reviews r @ DT Official forum, need to register to access. Sry but unable to repost here but posted up Today & ST reviews @ Interactive, both vry good reviews & mentioning the english medley as the highlight. Sry that the concert seemed to have been marred by the 'no pix' policy but media pixs posted here also vry good like this one:
Here after concert celebration:
Here David celebrated his parents' 38th wedding anniversay:
He looked so young here, vry adorable. Oh must repost Jessie's msg too as she shared more of her DT encounter. Saw her msg of apology @ DT forum, so sweet, sure David is ok with it but plse dun follow her eg & hug David out of the blue as Dreamzstar said must consider his feelings but still Jessie u r one gutsy girl - TQ for sharing yr 'warm fuzzy feeling' with us (^__^)
jessie b [11:57:45 PM]
Sorry the 1st msg must have left everybody wondering what happened after I hugged David at FAr East Plaza! I needed to let what I did settled in my overactive mind and come back to reality b4 I share some more. I really couldn't believe my luck since I couldn't even go near him during the concert. Yah you are right this year the security was very tight. Yes, I shocked him by hugging him he looked very surprised (on hind sight I should have just pecked him on the cheek and probably get away with dat!!!) I said to him "I was just at your concert last night! I had the time of my life!" ..He managed to say, "Great.." and then I said "Can I take a pic wif U?" (Regreting I only have camera phone.." He said apologetically in Chinese, "Wo kan bu fang bian (Not convenient..)" and then 2 guys standing next to him, one of them put out his hand ready to take me down if I turned violent or something!!!Haha andi then, I said Ok and just walked away....Can you believe that!!!! all this while people were walking up and down shopping... thinking back I guess if I screamed his name, I bet everybody would have mobbed him! I can understand his reaction because it's very hard for him to have privacy and paparazzi always after him. For him to be able to look aroiund in a low key way is very precious....sigh...Hope I can share this warm fuzzy feeling with everbody! Have fun!

2 comments:

nskoon83 said...

argh!!! y he din come to Malaysia?! i have been waiting for his concert to be held here for long long time oredi but the closest he come is to singapore & i cant make it there.

too bad to miss all his century BEST concerts.

anyway, no matter where he goes, he is always the best. he is incomparable & he is the king of chinese music industry. i enjoy his music very mush. while those people r crazy about jay's low quality new albums, i'm still enjoying david's songs written 10 years ago.

trust me, if u can mention anyone who is more talented or better then him, then u r a liar. a big liar.

Zhao said...

Yes I agree totally :)