20051122

4 days to Sg concert

Thanx Keke for yr info regarding David's arrival, guess Evonne u must be mistaken but nvr mind. Just rmbr to tune to Yes933 @ 11pm tonight. Listen online click headset icon on bottom right, hopefully webcam will be on so can see David too!
Happy 22 Tangerina! Hope u get lotsa pressies & success to get David to sing for you. Short post tonight as not feeling my best. Will get better but takes time I guess. Also it helps I think not to stay up so late ^__^
Here sum pixs as promised of David teaching Lin Chih Ling to play the drums. U can get this news clip as well as Peach Protein from DFTC english forum, big thank you to Reb. Not sure when program will be on but pretty sure its on cable cos rmbr watching one with Alex To *heart* & it was quite funny. So looking forward to it cos David looks extra yummy. Abt Lin Chih Ling not too sure, she is vry pretty & sweet but kinda surreal for a woman to refer to her breasts as 'mi mi' in public.
Also just wanna say cos David mentioned he is thinking of dancing more in his concert *sigh* that I don't think its a good idea. In fact its just as painful for me to watch him dance as it is for me to listen to serial idol sing. Dancing is also a profession like singing, take years of practice to make a good dancer. I am tired of watching singers pranced around the stage.
If you think releasing an album by ppl who cannot sing is a crime against the music industry, how do you think professional dancers feel when they see singers attempting to 'dance' on stage? And plse dun think that just by practising a few mths entitled you to be able to dance, cos its like saying one can become a singer just by singing karaoke. I am real sorry but I must get this off my chest :( in memory of someone dear to me who lived only to dance.

3 comments:

zoe said...

lol~ I couldn't imagine him dancing just yet~ but maybe a quick lil' step won't hurt ne~ I kinda imagine him dancing tango in the 'regular friend' guitar session~ or latin-sexy dances with pretty partner XD it's pretty cute if it really fit with the songs anyway~ :P
maybe he can practice more & become like Michael Jackson <3 <3 if he can really pull it off then that's another great achievement!

Zhao said...

Dear Zoe, always so supportive of David, so nice ^_^

nskoon83 said...

is there anything that david can't achive? hell no, david is the artist with greatest talent in chinese music industry... he is incomparable n i never doubt his ability. coz he is the best.

jay who?!