20051112

14 days to Sg Concert

So glad that DT fans still discovering the Bastard remix cos this is the song that tipped me from average fan to megafan. Still can't believe he can remix a song called Bastard into something of a Christmas song. One moment he is raging abt anger & revenge & the next he is singing Jingle Bells. Its takes oodles & oodles of talent, audacity, humor, creativity, craziness, cleverness, daring to mix this song I felt. So I began to worship David & he become my one & only idol ^__^
David & Kaira Gong *so glad there's a proper english name* featured in Nov 11 ST in the Life section. OK I think the reviewer Samuel Lee is the vry same one who got Sg DT fans all hot & bothered with his infamous review of The Great Leap heehee Anyway he kinda echoed my sentiments abt Kaira - a bit too derivative to make much of an impact despite the good vocals. She also composed all but 3 tracks in the album so vry talented. Samuel did however seem to like the song cowrote by David & Goh Keng Long with lyrics by Chen Jiaming. Already listen a few times but not growing on me & think David did the backing vocals @ the end.
Anyway plse dun throw bricks at us for voicing our honest opinions, just feel record companies dun have a clue what the listening audience want. Actually like the voice of Siti Nurhaliza best. I think she is one of the few female Asian singers who can sing r&b really well. Vry attractive too with those big sparkly eyes. She can control her voice properly & she dun do that girly, lispy sound which most every chinese female singer seem to do now & which I dislike enormously sry. But guess its kinda accepted trend now *sigh*

No comments: