20051128

Love really can

Can't helped sneaking in this pix taken by starlady of SGFC (hope u guys dun mind I post here) dun he look the sweetest - stray hair & all? Make me wanna sweep the hair off his face ^__^ love him so much. I am so tired rite now & probably dying from over inhalation of incense so excuse if I dun make much sense. Read most of the reviews, thoughts, msgs, etc @ davidtao forum & still vry painful that I missed such a great concert. But David's surprising story of the boy & the tree told me I did the rite thing. Family first & there's always HK nxt yr.
Some chinese media reviews here, here & here Tangerina dearest yessssssssss send me the clips plse plse plse & others if you hve pixs or clips u want me to post plse send them ultra_snd@yahoo.com way. Will post them up @ interactive site altho it may be illegal but like David, gonna break some rules *high five*
Yeah Reb aware some of his clothes Abercrombie but cutting him some slack may be his stylist's choice not his. Thanx for posting clip of his English medley, u are the bestest of the best heehee listen so many times *sigh* Reb helpfully posted songlist PLUS lyrics of the medley as well concert's songlist @ DTFC English forum. Love his selection but my favs:
1) Kiss by Prince - OK probably over the top but still gonna say that I think David is one of the few singers in the WORLD who can do justice to a Prince song.
2) Sweet child of mine by Gun n Roses - wanna hear the whole song plse plse plssssseeeeeeee
3) Sweet dreams by Eurthymic - took me a while to find the song & the singer cos it's 1 of those songs sound familiar but cannot place. Annie Lennox, yeah she was good, voice of an angel, David has it too.
Now reposting msg by Jessie B heehee cos it cheered me up no end, she's one lucky girl *__*
Jessie B [10:02:41 AM]
I HUGGED DAVID TAO AT FAR EAST PLAZA TODAY!!!!!!!!! I was doing some Christmas shopping when I heard this salesgirl saying excitedly, "David Tao is here!" then her friend asked where and she said, "walk straight turned left, he's wearing a hat!" Before I hear anymoe I quickly walk to towards the direction. True enuf I recognised him straightaway!!! But he was dressed in a grey T-shirt and jeans and a green cap with a long bill so very nondescript!! I just walked stright up to him and hugged him --full chest hug!!!!!! He was very shocked but it was just as surreal for me! When I walked away my legs were like jelly.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like teh English song he picks. Wonder why he pick the ones he picks - if got secret story behind dem or not. Sounds good.

bEar said...

eurythmics (:..hahas