20051115

11 days to Sg Concert

Maybe they edited it out cos David nvr did turn up on Showbiz. They did however show sum great footage of the China concerts where David looked absolutely gorgeous & can really feel the great concert atmosphere. Glad they did cos it was EXCRUCIATING watching that HORRID program. Eventually killed the sound & read a book while watching out for David. What on earth is the demographic for it I wonder?
Cherrypotato, plse dun give up yet cos others like ashin & missred found a copy eventually. See this sweet screen capture of our hero snoozing, dun wanna miss that rite ^__^ Have you watch the previews I posted? Really a pity if u dun get it when Zoe in Thailand who dun even understand mandarin got one & loved it. Ok here's list of places where ppl have found their Holy Grail:
Y-Vision, Raffles Place/Tanjong Pagar - Reb
Gramophone - Cookie Monster
Bugis Junction - ashin
Maybe u guys who managed to find a copy can post where you found it, could be helpful to those still looking.
Cookie Monster is promising to post up translation of Marie Claire feature thank you Cookie, look forward to it & if u can possibly scan the mag so can include in my mega collection of DT news media @ interactive site. In this feature he looked like a lean, mean driving machine heehee Hopefully he will turn up in the scheduled TVBS Asia but may not be able to watch it *sob*

1 comment:

zoe said...

waiii~ now that u mention me here~ I wanna confess!
I got the DVD during the time I also order the CD [very costly indeed] & I didn't know for sure that it was a documentary [well I do read the review from some of u]
I was hopin' alil' there would be some MV including in there~ when I open it.. like I said before 'lookin' for Eng sub'XD but there's only Chinese sub.. anyway I was freakin' laughing at myself that I could luv this guy so much that I didn't even care if I didn't understand most of what he said~ the concept of Ultrasound was alreay luvly enough~ & I get to look at some of his precious moments before 'Black Tangerine' [which I luv2death] I like the 20 questions sectons~ his expression was the best~!! I even mentions this to my bro 'could any non-western have this sweet of an accent?'

now I wonder if anyone could summerize what he's been talkin' about? XD after 2 yrs I still getting curious~ & starin' at him on screen wondering.. that doesn't help me much XD