20051102

24 days to SG concert

Interactive update - upload short clip of what I called 'outtakes' in the making of What's Love mv. He strummed his guitar while taking to the two girls, then one of the girls yelled what's love & he retorted are you mad? It was cute ^__^ He demonstrated how to make a sweet note even more sweet, oh yes David can write sticky pop if he wants to.
Also upload 9 animated gifs including above with Lee Hom, sry but sum could look a bit weird cos of the slow server but they r quite fun mostly from davidcn. Really enjoying the interactive site altho still a few glitches with Mutiply, takes forever to upload & the sticky dun work *sigh* so yeah probably will not be moving so soon from Blogger. Not sure if I should keep this as archive or transfer the whole thing to Mutiply. The other attraction is the News Media once I finished it will be awesome, both chinese & english DT news media from China, HK, TW, Sg & Mal all in one place.
Like to share this blog entry cos it's hilarious. Alrite I confess I browse blogs & read them when I am bored - I am a blog peeper heehee anyway this is fun reading & not only that but scroll down for a surprise. The image of two linguists in Shanghai, one chinese one american singing David's songs in karaoke to improve their mandarin just cracks me up. So WKWish dun u think. Seemed David's music quite the fav amongst non-asians learning Mandarin in China. I guess his songs would be more accessible to them.
Go down as smooth as Craig David whose new album The Story Goes is very nice but I agreed with the reviewers who felt that with his 3rd studio album after 3 yrs he could have shown more creative freedom, but it was pretty predictable. Should have been his 4th or 5th album. Basically if you like The Great Leap, you probably like The Story Goes. If you dun well wait for his next album, at least with David we got Black Tangerine for his 3rd studio album. Aren't we the lucky ones heehee

No comments: