20051111

15 days to Sg Concert

So strange, remember last yr sumone asked for 1997 Bastard remix around this time as well, anyway I put it up @ Interactive Jae as yr request is so appropriate, u know why when you listen so won't spoil the surprise! Also seem there is always someone looking for the Holy Grail aka Ultrasound - 11 Labor Room documentary ^_^ hope u guys can find a copy. If anyone wanna sell their copy, plse let me know so can put it up @ Interactive market, sure there will be takers provided its not too expensive.
David & Love Can concert featured in this week IWeekly as concert only 2 weeks away. Also Starhub contest to win 2 concert tickets worth $216 ending 11/16.
Info credit Reb @ Davten Yahoo grp
TQ Kewei for dropping by here as well, no problem promoting your website cos must support local artists rite heehee Jia you for upcoming concert, for sure the home crowd will cheer loudly for you, David Tan, Lisa & the rest of the band of cos. So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for finding stuff for my blog, again plse dun give me too much credit for really I dun spend that much time here honest. In fact I wish I have more time cos the archives still a mess & heaps of media pixs & wallpaper to upload. Again I have to give credit to other DT sites esp davidcn, taozeehk & the various Yahoo grps. They are the ones who are so hardworking. Sometimes I even wondered if there is divine assistance helping me update my blog cos I find online stuff of David in english usually quite fast & easily, literally leaping off the page so I am always grateful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...I never knew there was this remix! I love it!

Zhao said...

Hi polopolo21, so glad u like the remix :D

Anonymous said...

by the way, I emailed you the video I promised from before.