20050527

VIRTUAL DAVID


My virtual friends, I am still palpitating hahaha, just caught David on tv not sure which channel but he was wearing the cute black tee with tiny gold cubes so should the recent Sg promo. They have 2 Davids on *dazed* 1 singing & 1 talking closeup. Singing Susan Said & talking erm...not sure what heehee cos I was staring so much for he looked so incredible.
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com
Yeah I know ppl kept saying he is not goodlooking, ugly even but then who can look at a beautiful sunset 24/7 & not get bored. Whereas a still gloomy day will reveal its charms slowly. Everything abt his face is wrong - eyes too small, mouth too big, nose too flared, face too fleshy, hair too funny but it all adds up rite - for me anyway esp when he smiles or slightly winks, he is devastating. Or maybe miss him so much so got carried away kekekekekekekekekeke

Did caught last bit of what he said abt his concert. He promised a whole new diff concert from Soul Power but it will still be simple without too many 'decorations' & music focused. There is sum confirmation that his concerts start from Shanghai but no dates as yet.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Oso regarding Gorillaz speaking chinese, since they r virtual band they can have alt egos in any language rite? I dun think David actually met the real original musicians behind the band cos they r not in Taiwan & he is not in England, or maybe they did chat online I dun know. But just a promo for Gorillaz's 2nd album coming out soon & think its vry cute to have the animated characters wanting to be part of David's concert. After all David did appeared pixelised in his Shanghaied mv.
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com
Sum pixs courtesy tangerina & phii @ dftc sg forum

4 comments:

zoe said...

the T' remind me of ancient Chinese armor XD very macho in Black too~!
ur absolutely rite about the virtual translations part~ XD I kinda worry about them taking up the spotlight from David tho heheh~

Zhao said...

But that's what so great abt David, zoe, he is not afraid of helping to promote others even tho it may take spotlight away from him.

zoe said...

lol~yeah, I kinda figure he kinda know the marketing gimmick rather well anyway~ [he probably know alot about consumer behaviour than most singers by now]

Anonymous said...

"Everything abt his face is wrong - eyes too small, mouth too big, nose too flared, face too fleshy, hair too funny but it all adds up rite - for me anyway esp when he smiles or slightly winks, he is devastating. Or maybe miss him so much so got carried away kekekekekekekekekeke"

You said it right there Zhaodi !!!!. Feel the same way too, DT has his own charm coming from his maturity, humanity and the other X factors . I remember watching him from the frontrow of SoulPower Singapore concert - my oh my - I feel like 13 again !!!

beachgurl