20050510

DESIGNING DAVID


I am so happy as strangely all my wishes came true. First Lynn managed to give the shirts to David, then Sg fans got united & the official fanclub is now full steam ahead, so proud of them, & now there is really a PIX of David sticking out his tongue heehee. In I Weekly which sum sg fan has kindly posted @ DT forum.
David will be appearing in a local program this Sat too thanks to anonymous who posted in this msg called PSC Nite. David was seen this weekend in Mac exhibition I think in Taipei, but he left after 20 mins as ppl starting to recognise him.
Replying to Nan, I bought a Philippe StARCK (yeah I know kinda pretentious name) mouse cos its the only thing I can afford of his designs & was on sale. Designs are actually vry important in our everyday life for eg things work better & more functional with right kind of design & make our life easier. So I always try to support designers by buying their stuff if I can afford them. Its not a 'lifestyle' thing ok.
Kinda linear trivial here but once attended a design workshop in Sydney & there was this extremely cute guy, white South African as it turned out. We went out for coffee once & he explained to me like I am an idiot child how it was right & proper to torture black South African kids, really opened my eyes how ppl can get brainwashed at an early age. So yeah maybe I am prejudiced against Charlie Theron but I do know what I am talking abt as I have met quite a few similar thinking white South Africans who migrated to Sydney. Its sad the world filled with ppl who feel they have to subjugate others in order to make their world better.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
That's why its important to support ppl like David who is trying to change the way ppl think thru his songs & msgs. Sumtimes when I read how sum fans expressing their views on injustices in the world or donating to charity cos of David, can see a ray of light & my ever present depression lifting.
So really really glad that the Sg DT fanclub is almost a reality although I will not participate. Plse do excuse me as not really into any kinda club activities. Also this blog just to provide info in english to those DT fans who cannot read chinese. Hopefully the Sg fanclub might launch an english fansite so I can wind back on this blog.
HK version of Sister Pictorial, courtesy apple @ DT forum.

3 comments:

Tora said...

Zhaodi, pls dun ever wind back your blog. Its the only extensive and comprehensive link I have of David Tao. I enjoy reading the info and marvel at your sources such that there's hardly a day where I don't read some info on David. Thanks for this blog and pls keep it up and going!

=O)

zoe said...

I luff all the pics of David u post here~!!! & the gracious comments about him from u as well~ it's priceless~!!

Zhao said...

Thank u, skybebe, will try to keep going for as long as I can k. Yeah zoe I luv the pixs too, can stop posting them heehee!