20050513

New Sprite CM


For those unable to view or dl Sprite cm @ davidcn cos u r chinese challenged or slow connection, can dl from usendit link @ blog forum, but must register to view DT media. David looked healthy, fun & enjoying himself. The cm entirely shot in Thailand & think the girl in the pool with David also Thai (zoe *__~)
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Davidcn also have clip of David during Sprite awards & Liu Xiang, the chinese hurdling gold medal champion, unable to present 1 award to him in person recorded his msg nonetheless. Liu Xiang also appeared in Coke cm with SHE, Shawn Yue & Will Pan.

Really admire Liu Xiang not just for winning record breaking gold Olympic medal but also not getting into the hype & media circus. Can tell that all he want is do the vry best for his sports & get ready for 2008 Olympic, nothing else matters, not money, fame or all the other trimmings that come with fame. Another modern hero of our times & fitting that he likes David's music. Maybe when Liu Xiang has won enough medals, honor & break more records & David realised his ambition in film, they can collaborated to make a movie of his extraordinary career. Sumthing to dream abt anyway heehee.

8 comments:

zoe said...

Oh~ I will go see it now XD wanna see who's the lucky girl!! & see pretty Thailand beaches~!!
him on the 'director' seat is so suiting :giggle:

Zhao said...

Yesssssssssssss Zoe good to see in director seat, he looked vry comfortable haha

zoe said...

I d/l the commercial but I can't seem to open it~ can u suggest a program that can open it ^^; I try many but it doesn't seem to work >_<

Zhao said...

Zoe, it should play in Real if you open the file from the player.

zoe said...

I open with Readplayer & it said 'There is no software update available from RealOne to support this content'so I can't actually see it..any other alternative program?

OT: what do u think of Penny Tai latest album? I was thinkin' about getting her album but I wanna hear some suggestions first :P it's kinda expensive order-online.

Zhao said...

Should be able to upgrade real to play the clip, zoe, bittersweet did & it works. Try again, if not see if I can convert it to wma. Vry embarrased but I haven't bought Penny album yet as altho I do like her, my chinese listening kinda stuck @ David now :P

Anonymous said...

okay~ I've seen it now XD very quick & I almost couldn't catch a good portions of David...not enough on him~ who needs the girl anyway? XD

zoe said...

okay~ I've seen it now XD very quick & I almost couldn't catch a good portions of David...not enough on him~ who needs the girl anyway? XD