20050519

SHARING DAVID


He looked tired here poor thing, not sure where I got this pix, actually have lotsa lovely pixs which I have every intention of sharing. Can't always know whose pix & may not give credit, if its yr pix & u r mad abt it do so @ my shoutbox or email me. Understand I am not being paid to do this blog, only sharing the goodness of David. Even if noone visit, put it up for my own enjoyment. Sum fans can be overzealous abt keeping stuff only for themselves, not me, I want every single DT fan in the whole wide world to be able to see & hear the perfection of David in every & any way. I am a fan that likes to propagate in the rite way of cos hehehehheheheheheheheheh just too good to keep to myself :P
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Here someone who feels the same abt David, but maybe she wants to get a bit closer to him haha. Moblog abt David, must be the same who keep spamming blog forum. Looks nice anyway with sum nice pixs of David. Here can buy David in euros, his songs not the person *sigh* wouldn't it be nice if each of us can get our vry own David heehee. So nice to see so many mini Davids on a european site altho its a Sony, hmmmmmmm guess where's there money to be made, records companies do cooperate. Last yr he won Best Vocal Performance by a Male Artist for Season of Loneliness @ CASH, too bad vid link is broken. This yr most probably give to Lee Hom who had his birthday a few days ago, belated greetings to Homie!!!!!!!

Managed to tune in to his music special @ 988fm but reception was so bad which was sad as wanna hear him talk abt Dear God. He also talk abt the comparision between him, Lee Hom & the 'incomprehensible one' but as they r different ages will bring different things to different audience so nothing to compare. They played songs from The Great Leap. 2nd part nxt Wed. Try & tune if u can.

No comments: