20050523

David vs David


Sum more pixs of David & Fanfan, the album gonna be called One Vs One & coming out nxt mth. He looked quite chubby here heehee, think he put on sum weight which is good. Now back to the gym & we can have our Soul Power David back *heart racing*

So sweet here hmmmmmm how old is this Fanfan? She looks mid 20s or more, not vry pretty but traditional type. Good match for our Dave dun u think? Haha just kidding. Feel sry for David, he must be vry lonely, so should be online more & read our msgs & LEAVE A MSG FOR US! ^__^ At least msg will make up for the lack of news.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I am actually doing a whole online album of newspaper & mag scans I have of David so far cos dun think there is one available anywhere. Also his print ads well as many as I have, the one above is 1 of the earliest, sum kinda crisp I think. Again its not possible to give everybody credit cos I dun always remember where I got them, mostly will be from davidcn of cos. Its not to rob anyone but just to provide a better biography of David's works.
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com Actually inspired by this fan's book on Brigitte Lin The Last Star of the East. So think its important to collect these info in case sum DT fan wanna write a book on him. Actually any kinda contribution u guys can provide will be much appreciated okie.
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com

4 comments:

zoe said...

oh that looks like Lay's he's holding!! [atleast that's what they call it here] I wonder what flavor he's holding :P

Zhao said...

really zoe wow u have sharp eyes 0__0 heehee

zoe said...

the package r similar as well as colors, but I don't know about the flavor since I never seen this one before ^^; wonder if it spicy~ I like spicy flovor~

Zhao said...

I like tomato flavor, in fact I like tomato anything lol