20050521

Dream come true


Thank u whoever took this 'tongue sticking out' pix! I am glad u guys enjoy reading my blog but dun gave me too much credit as if not for the fact that David is so well loved & creative dun think my blog will be so interesting, it will be just rubbish. He just has the ability to make ordinary things that much more interesting. It could be sumthing he learnt from his dad who told him abt mountains being dead dinosaurs haha.
David appearing on Sg Uweekly where fan on the right interviewed him, thank u nlayhua for the discovery. These r full scans so if u click on them you can dl & read them @ yr leisure as the chinese too much for me to translate. I can only vaguely understand the first para where the fan asked abt really talented musicians. David I think compared making music to writing blog, vry interesting comparision. He said that with computer technology its now easier to make music, but the ability to make music dun often meant its good but it can also mean a lot of 'music rubbish'. Like now its popular to create blog cos its easy & free but with no real standard cos a lot of words dun mean its literature. Right on, David.
hosted by TinyPic.com He is not just intelligent but able to discern & assimilate what's going on in the world. He really think abt issues & how it affects society. Just so vry unusual for a chinese artist not to be wrapped up in their own xenophobic world of entertainment. David always makes me so vry proud that at least in the chinese entertainment world, there is sumone like him. You know the song that goes sumthing like "on the day that you were borned, the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true..." I always think of David when I heard that heehee. He is my dream come true.
Raymond is not my dream come true, kekekekekkekkekekekeke. Raymond of Tension that is, seemed he is hosting a new taiwanese program. Hope to see Tension together again real soon. Oso no news of David as maybe he alredi went back to LA to rest altho I did read sumwhere he had activity with Tony Leung to promote Macau in May. Was hoping its true as wanna see the both of them together again.
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya know what I was so inspired by the things he said in the interview that i quoted him in one of the assignments i did on superstardom. Just so proud of him. Thanks for sharing.

Zhao said...

Wow really, he is great isn't he?