20050629

New msg from David


Go here to read.
Listening to the new Nine Inch Nails album...
Wondered did someone told him abt the crazy guy who accused him of copying from NIN? Or just concidence? The new album must be With Teeth. Yeah, I used to dig NIN, actually think it was Closer that I listened to most. It was one of their big hits not an obscure song of cos. Anyway in honor of David listening to NIN, I have given the forum a darker look.
Lots of news in the msg abt his concert & going to the gym to become a 'lean, mean, performing machine' wow so go read it ok!
I wish I could explain my swings of moods but if depression is so easily explained then maybe Leslie Cheung would not have died. But David is my savior so yeah this blog is back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa-hey!!! What a pleasant suprise! Glad the blog is back up!! THANKS SO MUCH ZHAODI!!!!!

Nice layout. Noticed the msg board and forum are missing?

Anonymous said...

So happy you are back! I swear, your site is the best!

Zhao said...

Thks bloodbubble & anon for yr comments, forum accessed thru link as it messed up the format if I placed it on top. I need to reduce the width but too lazy to figure out how :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for continuing with the blog. I could have died without my doses of David news