20050616

David the chef


David featured in July issue of Cleo! Info credit & thanks to Davten Yahoo grp. He is simply sweet as he tried his hand @ bartending & said he wanna 10 course French dinner as last meal not cos he particularly like french food but it will delay his death haha. He said he is a good cook & his speciality is blueberry cheesecake.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Wow I never imagine he knows how to bake pies & cookie. I thought he will be more gourmet or fusion cook. Quite impressed he can make blueberry cheesecake from scratch. Oso he likes his Caesar salad with 'extra ground pepper' hehehehehehehe, yeah I kinda like when they come around with the pepper mill too. *sigh* think if I starve for the nxt few wks might be able to afford the Marie Claire but I do so want the pixs.

So nice to see David in these mags & yeah he does reveal a more normal, realistic image of himself. & Lynn I can understand why you feel disappointed he is not more the Soul Power David. Remember I went thru it myself but I am more reconciled with the fact that David is not perfect & he cannot always be the Soul Power David much as we like him to be.
Even tho I still cannot understand how sumone who wrote The Art of war can own 7 cars. Rather excessive considering cars r such gas guzzlers & the world's largest emitter of cardon dioxide. But its his life & what's right do we have even as fans to criticise? But still, but still, he must know if he know so much abt cars the reason there is still no fuelless car, the politics behind it, the fighting & suffering in the Middle East. He must KNOW, & yet he still own SEVEN cars. But like I say its his life & he loves cars *big big frown*
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Well, let's have another slice of blueberry cheesecake & move on. For those who hve not dl the episode of David & his dad performing the friend song can do so @ davidcn as sumone kindly posted the media. Think sumone asked me abt it sum time ago.

No comments: