20050605

In the witness stand

Ok I shall write abt it I mean why not its my blog after all & its time to tell the truth. The thing is I have seen the Wu Bai episode cos the channel which broadcasted GMA kept repeating it & when channel flipping I caught the bit where Lee Hom & Jay were interviewed by Hei Ren & singing each other songs. At the time I didn't know Wu Bai & his band were preparing to perform but its clear the silly little interview was meant as a filler for the main event which was Wu Bai's live performance, btw excellent as always.
When Jay was asked to sing, he looked towards the stage & said with some arrogance to 'not be noisy'. It was not a polite request, it was clearly the attitude of "hey I am the king & I am being interviewed here". I honestly don't think he knew who was on stage or even cared, all he cared about was that he was in the spotlight. Lee Hom was more jocular abt it when he asked if the 'guitar tuning' has ended. But it was clear both of them thought that their interview was more important than the upcoming performance when it was just a filler & Wu Bai had every right to tune up. But still just an unfortunate incident, nothing much to it except that I am once again disappointed by Lee Hom. I dun have any feelings toward Jay.
And to Shallow, yes I am deep only because you can't always hide behind pleasure all the time. Life is not so simple not for those who have a brain. I read the news & get concerned cos I can see what is coming. The US desperately need new diversion. Is that the reason for David's decision to concentrate more on Asia? I don't know. Lee Hom & Jay are harmless but they are popular only cos they only able to give pleasure & escape. If you want to feed your brain cells, listen to David, Wu Bai, Lou Dayou & Cui Jian.

No comments: