20050626

The Biggest Event


Listen event now up @ ticketcharge so book away if u wanna altho extremely pricey (info credit- davten yahoo grp). Apart from the 4 Asian stars, not sure who r the international lineup to warrant these prices. I mean its nice to go & see David & Leehom but how many songs will they be singing? Still its for charity & all.
I do hope the SK II just a rumor as agreed with everyone that David is not the best choice for beauty endorsement. I am happy if he get more exposure but not to sell products to make one look more youthful or has fairer skin. It will be totally offputting to say the least. Oso to mel, yes its entirely my opinion that J looked old but here's a recent pix & he dun look young either & still can see his receding hairline prominent under the fringe. This is fact whether or not u like it.
Was a bit depressed & unhappy with the world today so went & listen to Black Tangerine & Ultrasound demo cd. Such a wonderful feeling. His voice just have this ability to make me feel safe. Just lying down listening to him is life's simple pleasure. Put on headset & listened to Butterfly 3 times cos the lyrics felt so right, David coming to my rescue again. Then felt the need to share this song. So here's the english translation if u dun already have it.

Butterfly
When this world is prepared to cast me aside
Like a wounded soldier left in lonely wilderness
In the eyes of others its seemed I have become worthless
As if failure will always be my company
Who will come and save this lost soul

Everytime I see you, my heart become peaceful
Just like a butterfly flying pass
I can live again, I find back my courage
Your love is like air helping me to breathe
I can breathe again, I can breathe again
You just refused to let go

Life is full of chaotic questions
Like walking through an endless maze, oh no
Time and again only using excuses to escape
Why do you never give up on me
What ability do I have to make you care
Why do you feel the need to save me

Everytime I think of you, like rain after a fine day
Seeing a butterfuly flying pass
Its so beautiful, like a miracle
Letting me get up from where I fall to stand again

Once I am close to you, I feel comforted
When you look at me, there is no suspicion
Your belief in me give me a second chance
No matter how cold the world is, I still have you
I have you

Loving someone like me is not easy for you
My pain you have experienced
You are the only one
By my side from heaven to hell

Everytime I think of you, like rain after a fine day
Seeing a butterfly flying pass
I can carry on, I can forget the past
It's you who let me find a new life

Everytime I see you, my heart is thankful
Now I can be honest facing myself
I will always treasure, I will always love you
In my heart you can never be replaced
Yeah...you are the only one
Music by David Tao & Brad Olynyk, lyrics by David Tao & WaWa, sang by David Tao in Black Tangerine album

No comments: