20050630

New Look


Was gonna do a skin from scratch but too finicky as Blogger has its own codes & too lazy to learn sumthing not likely to be used again. I mean Blogger is great but getting behind others with new snazzy things like trackback & subs. Even the image upload dun allow resizing which meant I have to reinsert pixs too big & messing up the format. That could take a while. I thought of moving but I am pretty faithful person so I stick by Blogger & David.
So just picked a simple template & built from there, not perfect but nice & effective. The header was a pain to adjust so his face is visible but quite mystic this way so left it for the time being. Also forum dun quite fitted @ the top & look messy anyway so left it out. Anyway felt good to be able to figure out codes again as thought I lost it all but let's not go there.
Left post with NIN's the fragile lyrics, just hope its not too sentimental. Maybe we can only connect this way but I am grateful.
Anyway seemed David's dad having sum problems with this guy who is claiming money is owned for the Yappy Dog project. So let keep David & his dad in our prayers as he requested, hoping things will turn out alrite. Also David could be guest @ tvbs tonight as it seemed his Sprite press conference is rescheduled to 6/30. Also plse dun think I am upset cos there is so little response & all, its not really abt that at all okay.

No comments: