20050607

DT on auction


While helping sumone @ blog forum to find David poster, I tried Yahoo Auction & found sum! They r pricey but still tempted to bid for them myself esp this Black Tangerine one. Felt a bit bad abt ripping their pixs but console myself as helping them advertise on my blog rite heehee.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Oso this Ultrasound one, they r quite large but as I said pricey but still fans always complain cannot find his poster. I want this black Great Leap tee as well, so nice.

Black Tangerine, Hand in hand & other promo singles r oso on offer & really want them as well. Actually restrained myself from buying the whole lot *tied hands* but I want at least 1 of those smiley face singles & a poster plus the tee hahahahaha. If u looking for I'm OK cd plus vcd & I Believe avcd which has most of his mvs from his first 2 albums, you r in luck. But no Ultrasound docu which must be the hardest DT item to find. Lotsa DT collectibles so have a look. Actually what I really looking for is his Wang Ba Dan Xmas remix single.

5 comments:

rebby said...

i'd seen the x'mas remix on auction at taiwan yahoo, you can try your luck there but they are very expensive~

Zhao said...

thks rebby I will check it out

Anonymous said...

Try Ebay Taiwan also

www.ebay.com.tw

Anonymous said...

Here's the link

http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/1135779096?aucview=search

vry vry vry pricey..

Was this CD single ever made commercially available??

Zhao said...

whoa its vry vry vry expensive, cos its rare I guess, thanx bloodbubble