20080322

HK concert No 1

David @ the Coliseum tonite! Good luck to him. Sry but may not be able to update nxt few days as have serious computer problems to fix. Probably due to power surges but had a few blowups which left me in darkness. Then realised I did not own a single torch only a very beautiful silver candle which I cannot bear to light. Laugh to myself thinking that DT will nvr be in this kinda situation. He probably has one of those power torch that looks like it can launch a spaceship *__*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, just want to say
You'll NEVER WALK ALONE!
^0^

Anonymous said...

DT!

Good luck with your three concerts in HK. Have fun!

Zhaodi,
Good luck with fixing your computer. Although Candle light is so romantic, power surge is not desirable. Hope you won't lose any valuable files + pictures. Pray for you.

~Noshka

Zhao said...

Thanks so much anon & Noshka for yr comments. Wasn't as bad as I thought & didn't lose any files :D