20060426

The David Special

Glad u guys like South Park DT ^_^ It was fun doing them like doll heaven. Mark here the post u want but didn't really include any links or anything & dun remember where I got the source sry :( Vry quiet abt David, guess he is having a good rest & working on his new album *yeah yeah* There was another Chinese music award ceremony called Music Radio I think & almost everybody from Leehom, Jay, Jolin, Stefanie, JJ, FIR, SHE, Mayday, Guang Liang, u name it got at least 1 award except for David. He sure like being the odd one ^__~ Dun think its his doing but David always stands out from the crowd. Not that I am trying to make him extra special cos he is my idol but he just IS special.
Clip below is David singing 80s medley @ HK concerts posted @ youtube. Vry enjoyable, esp when he walked towards the camera on the bridge *melt* He really is a superstar. David Tan sang Sweet child of mine altho prefer my David singing but still he is vry good :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Zhaodi - when I was looking I didn't go back far enough to find it. I guess it's a good thing that some of your posts from a long way back stick in my mind.
regards
Mark