20060425

DT Southpark style!

So cute even though forgot to put eyebrows on him heehee maybe make more later. Try it, quite relaxing on a bad day >"< swear if I hear that song 1 more time I vaporise :P Here's strange review of HK concerts:
David Tao wraps HK concerts
Source: CCTV.com
04-24-2006 08:43
Last weekend saw a career consummation for singer David Tao, with three sold-out concerts at Hong Kong Colosseum. He belted out the vocals and played great guitar, despite an injured finger.
Descending from above, Tao landed on stage in a glittering white suit. The R&B singer recently injured his finger when losing control of a bicycle. But his guitar work was as solid as ever.
This is the second series of David Tao concerts in Hong Kong. Many famous friends came to support him, including Lee-hom Wang, Simon Yam, Sophia Kao and Leo Ku. Loud and loving crowds had Tao going non-stop all weekend long.
Somehow the singer saved enough energy for Sunday's after-party.
Editor:Wang Ping
career consummation??? The 'losing control of bicycle' is kinda hilarious ^__^ but guess not in China where bicycle is the most common form of transport. He did said recently that he will not ride his bikes again. Does that mean he will sell his gorgeous Italian bikes? Oh dear in 2 minds, I want him to ride the bikes cos its so romantic but dun want him to have an accident again.
Ronald Cheng recently released his New & Best CD & included is his duet with Freya Lin - Thinking of your love written by David. Nice to see Ronald getting back to his singing & having concerts again. He is really a vry underrated HK singer. Btw Zoe I did reply to yr comment but its not showing up for some reason. Anyway so glad you still around. Yeah glad u like my little parody on u know who heehee just cannot resist. I think David chosen by Sony Ericsson could be cos most of the Sony singers already endorsing other phone brands & more importantly he fit their requirements - healthy image, popular, singer/composer. Oh, manage to find Bee Gees' live performance of Tragedy on youtube ^__^

2 comments:

zoe said...

talk about the Bee Gees~ remind me about one of my ol' British teacher whom after I told her my fav band is 'the Bee Gees'~ she told me 'don't go around tellin' ppl in Britain that u like the Bee Gees~ it's just so hip anymore around here' lol~ what could I say~ my bro even like to imitate their singing :P can't help but liking their dancing classics <3

Zhao said...

Haha yr Brit teacher sound cute, anyway welcome back Zoe :D