20050930

New DT message

Read here

Dated 9/23 & titled Somewhere in the sky, so presumed he was on his way bk to LA for sum much needed rest. Vry satisfying msg as he talked mostly abt his recent concerts & what he did to make the music & sound the vry best. Judging from most reviews that praised the sound, I would say he succeeded admirably.

He wondered if ppl will get tired if he sang I love you the same way 100 times. Speaking for myself, I will not get tired even if he sang it a 1000 times. I dun get tired of his voice or his songs or his music. Its vry strange, I feel I should having listen so many times but I just dun so yeah however he wanna sing his songs whether with new arrangement or the original way its fine with me. I dun even get tired of the songs he wrote for others like Wind & Sand, Thinking of your love, Kingston Man, Our story, so many others. Maybe why I am not too stressed abt his opting out of the music scene. I will just listen to his stuff over & over again the way I listen to Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven, good music always last.

There's a confusing report abt David writing for Stefanie Sun, but dun think he did. The report comparing Stefanie & Elva Hsieh cos they both have song titled Honey with Elva being composed by Lee Hom. So think David's name was there cos he was supposed to write for Elva but dun think he did. Anyway both albums due for release soon so should be clear who is writing for who.

Thanx Ladyice for info that David will not be attending Sin Hit Awards but should be here for concert promo. Sin official fanclub will be organising tickets for the concert so if anyone is interested in joining in please contact dreamzstar0512@yahoo.com for further info. Even if u r overseas & would like to attend, for sure they will be able to help as they r extremely nice & helpful ^__^ Its really good to see his msg, know he is well & looking forward to his upcoming concerts & planning more surprises for us!

No comments: