20050923

A promise to keep

I promise I will NEVER EVER post anything that will hurt him. Its really painful to know that he is hurting...


Then I found this:

Song of the Day
Today we feature David Tao, Taozhe in mandarine. He just held a successful solo concert in the Capital Stadium during the weekend. But for many of his fans, he didn't sing a song that requested by many on the scene.
The song called Melody is a song that David wrote and sang for his ex-girlfriend, whose name is also Melody. Though I didn't go to the concert, I would like to play it for you since it is also one of my personal favorite. So Melody, from David Tao.


I smiled through my tears when I read it. He promised to sing Butterfly and he did, but now his fans want Melody. No matter what they said and published, they cannot take this away from him - his music and our love for his music. And that's all that matters.

No comments: