20050915

Of concert and exposure

So now Sin fans r excited after that cryptic msg from redrednose that David's concert will be in Nov, come back Rudolph & explain heehee anyway dreamzstar has already emailed EMI for clarification so let sit tight & wait unless the reindeer decided to amble back to give us more info ^__^ Also Singapore DT Fanclub has the following merchandise non-member can order:
LOVE CAN Stamp Set - $13.40
LOVE CAN Cap - $17.00
LOVE CAN HP accessories - $23.60
LOVE CAN Necklace - $19.60
LOVE CAN T-shirt - $26.30
LOVE CAN shopping bag free with every $50 purchase
**All-in Rate (Singapore Dollars)
You have to collect yourself & Malaysian fans r welcome to order but have to come to Sin to collect. The prices really reasonable & having seen the stamps myself can guarantee the quality. Place yr orders here or email dreamzstar0512@yahoo.com for any queries.
Its really frustrating that davidtao.com is not able to update on concert dates as his fans do have a LIFE & they need to know in advance in order to make plans. But better not say more cos David can get rather spiffy when ppl criticise his website *roll eyes* Well since gagged from criticism, what else can I blog *evil eye*
David exposed! heehee should have wore nothing underneath so we see more skin *drooling* Its tough to be a celebrity when you hve yr body parts enlarged & exposed on a blog haha still he looks good +__+
Nice details of his black outfit, he seemed to like ornate crucifix & he wears them so well too. These detailed pixs courtesy of yaka who posted @ DT forum.
Btw heard cantonese version of I Love You on entertainment news last night when they showed sum HK talent contest. Nvr knew there was a cantonese version. So there r now 3 version of I Love You - chinese, english & cantonese, 2 versions of Katrina - english & cantonese, 2 versions of Airport in 10.30 - chinese & korean, 2 versions of Melody - chinese & korean.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the chinese version of katrina by eason..

Zhao said...

Yeah Ivna, the chinese version of Katrina by Eason. Also called Katrina specially arranged by David for him, its really great & I like it just as much as the original. If u nvr heard it, let me know & I will upload okie

Ivan said...

thanks.. i downloaded it liaoz.. thinks its more beautiful than david's version.. the lyrics flow more smoothly..

Anonymous said...

I think there is also a Cantonese cover of My Anata, but I can't remember who it is by.

btw, your comment about David being spiffy about website stuff made me laugh!

Mark

zoe said...

how can I get the accesseries if I'm in Thailand? :p anyone can help me?

Zhao said...

Dun forget ivna, David's version is only demo but yeah I agreed Eason's one is really nice, David's arrangement really suit Eason. Mark, I think its Jordan Chan as he sang it during his concert. I always wanted to hear that. Yeah David spiffy is not a pretty sigh haha. Zoe email Esther blurblur_angel@yahoo.com.tw & see if she can work out payment & delivery for you okie ^_^