20050826

agnes b & Shanghai Grand Prix

David is back in Taiwan! He attended launch of agnes b store with Vivian Hsu & Chang Cheh. Anyway very trivial abt how they tried to upstage each other, David was late & they had to delay the fashion show but then David is always late, he has prob with time management heehee
He incredibly sweet here, vry charming. I do agree that his casual outfit in Soul Power suited him the best. David dun look his best in grand glittering outfits, its not his style but sumtimes its good to try new things. Just cos sumthing dun suit u dun mean u dun try it rite. I used to have this navy blue agnes b jacket that I wore all the time. I got tired of it eventually & switched to black leather jacket. Anyway I lost the leather jacket & went back to wearing agnes b & realised I wasn't a black leather person so u dun really know what good for u till u try.
David will be performing @ the 2005 Shanghai Golden Grand Prix, not sure the date. Wonder if he will drive a racing car & wear those tightfitting overalls ^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

david david... so shuai!! i love that smile and the causal suit... *giggles*