20050801

12 days to concert

Apparently David was extra in this movie Black Rain, came across it today for $5 so decided to buy it altho not a big fan of Michael Douglas. Watch it after Jewel in the Palace & see if I can catch sight of David heehee.

David was asked to recommend some albums & he picked The Beatles' Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band & White Album. He said these album r essential listening for music enthusiasts. Looks like I must get these 2 albums. My fav Beatles song is surprising not by John or Paul, but George Harrison - While my guitar gently weeps. I simply love this song, together with Black Tangerine, I listen when totally depressed.
Anyone looking for David wallpapers, I dl a whole bunch today. Will upload to Webshot & post link soon. Just too tired to do anything now. I have been tidying up the blog too as his concerts sure to generate more interest & maybe ppl will be wanting more news & visit.
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.comFree Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.comFree Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com
Concert promo pixs courtesy davidcn, not too crazy abt attire but he sure looked super cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha he was an extra? That's really smth new... So have u spotted him yet? Whta's he like? Hahaha I'm so excited about his concert! I hope it comes to SG soon!

zoe said...

look like an old movie ^^;

I luv him in blue shirt <3 & the white-red stripes shirt as well~ he's lookin' really handsome in it XD

Anonymous said...

He certainly doesn't look like a 36 year old. He looks so young in these pictures!