20050802

11 days to concert

Sweet pix of David & members of the 12 Girls Band. I wondered if David will sing Art of War in his concert & whether it will sound as good without 12 Girls Band. So anybody manage to spot David in town? He should still be here according to news reports. Maybe he is keeping a low profile. I haven't watched Black Rain as I am still in middle of Jewel in the Palace which is dragging a bit as can see they r trying to prolong it. So I shall put it aside tomorrow & watch Black Rain religiously to see if I can spot David heehee. Here's a treat for u guys discussing Full House in forum.

Rain, the new Korean heart throb. Kinda reminded of Se7en - almost similar features, great dancer & not bad vocals. Rain has a better bod I think. Maybe will get Full House to watch after Jewel.
Congra to Joanne Yeoh (not to be confused with the other Joanna), the lovely, talented volinist in Soul Power concerts, who recently won The Outstanding Young Malaysian Award. Wonder if she will be appearing in the Love Can concerts, I hope so.
Finally so wonderful & appropriate mention of David on a Harry Potter msgboard, scroll down ^__^
Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com

No comments: