20050804

9 days to concert

This is such cute pix, 1st time I seen him used his hand to cover his mouth when laughing, credit davidcn. A big thank you to nlayhua for posting link to dl Fanfan's One to One mv. The song is so fresh, sweet & refreshing. The mv is vry simple, Fanfan all in white looks charming with her long black hair. Really like it, after watching & listening I feel lighthearted. She is really a good singer & David's backing just perfect for her voice.
No fresh news to post *sigh* but concert countdown is down to one digit so very exciting. Also to Leehom fans, plse understand not trying to imply David is better cos Elva rejected his song. Try to be realistic, its not possible that everyone will like yr idol's songs no matter how great & perfect u think he is, rejection is sumthing that every composer will face. Friends have said to me they dun like David's music & I nvr ever try to change their minds. Nor do I get upset abt it. He is my idol & that's enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pursue wat u love..

Zhao said...

I agreed ^__^