20070616

Eternal idol

WOW DT Shanghai concert is only 3 weeks away today! Will start countdown soon. His international fans seem vry quiet all of a sudden. There's not the excitement of his previous concerts. Oh well ppl are fickle I guess, change idols like changing handsets ^__^ Even though I may get upset every now & again by David's perceived faults, I am proud to say I have nvr given him up. He is my eternal idol. Listened to mostly his demos today & thought again: what a talented man!
He said he is unable to express his thoughts through another singer but still he has written many wonderful songs for others. Like A-Mei who I thought did great justice to his songs. I love their earlier works where David sang & occasionally rapped in them. Here's the lyrics to One night stand, a wonderfully emotive song which to me seems vry true abt A-Mei. She is the sort I feel who will be extremely vulnerable when in love. Then there is Wonder Why which although a big sounding mandarin ballad but A-Mei seems to be able to imbue it with a native Taiwanese feel. Hopefully they will be able to co-operate again now they are both in EMI although how long David will be there is still up in the air >"< Also I still long for an album where David cover the songs he wrote for others.
Here's a news clip when he visited the contestants' bootcamp & gave them singing advice. He should appear around the middle of the clip. It was funny when they all sang Rain to welcome him *__* & oh can leave comments at his Live Earth clip to increase his renqi cos David needs to know that he is loved too u know ^__^ & help him save the earth. Some candid shots taken by mbrs of his most dedicated China fanclub DTFC:
Vry tongue-in-cheeky
Water! I need water!

No comments: