20070602

Concerts & masks

This is from TW mag called Performing Arts Review where the interview with the Tao family was featured. OK abt the 2007 concert tour, at the moment only Shanghai & Nanjing are confirmed & there is no news whether or not the tour will extend to TW, HK, US, Msia & Spore. I think maybe they are cautious abt announcing anything at the moment with the uncertainty of holding concerts nowadays. Even Rain has to cancel a few of his concerts after announcing them like Shanghai & Toronto. Also getting sponsors can be difficult as dun think David want to be seen as spokesman for too many products. So just have to be patient & wait for other cities to be announced.
DT caught unaware by the camera heehee I am not perfect too u know so I have forgotten why I believe in David so much. Its cos he hardly ever wear a mask or pretend to be something he is not. Obviously he is not an open book either but I love how he relaxes when not realising a camera is trained on him & reveals the same characteristics as he always has. He has flaws of cos but he doesn't try too hard to cover them up.

Saw Edison Chen's mv for his new single Remember me? & thought it was great & so Edison. Always has a soft spot for Edison cos I think like David, he seldom wears a mask in public except he can be rather tactless abt it ^__^
(All DT pixs courtesy & thanks to DTFC)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it just me or Edison's new mv and song really resemble Lee Hom's music?