20060810

Beautiful

I am so sorry but I didn't tape the ICRT broadcast. Didn't even know it was in english. Hope someone did record it & post it up. Interview with Taozi tonite was posted up already but it was rather boring, still nice to hear David's voice. But I miss him speaking in english. I find that he express himself better in english, more comfortable. Now I remembered the dj asking him where he compose most of his songs. He said it was in his LA home. His living room is vry large & he will sit on the sofa & write his songs. This just conjure up the most gorgeous image of David lying on a long white sofa writing his songs ^__^
He also said abt Olio that it was like a fairytale which was great cos that was my impression when I first listen to it. It has a Hans Christian Andersen feel abt it. Of cos David did write a song abt a mermaid called Angeline. It has been 6 days since the release of Beautiful & still I am unable to write a review. Somehow feel this album is too precious for me to be analytical. Its more abt feeling. If you can feel this album, you will fall in love with it. If you can't, you may just like some of the songs & think its nothing special. Just that simple. I tend to see this album as a continuation of his other albums. At this moment in time, this album suits my mood the most & I find it the most beautiful of his albums vry befitting of its name.

No comments: