20060802

2 days to album release

davidtao.com has send out Beautiful newsletter featuring a rather groovy David. At the moment there will be promo in TW, HK & China. Spore & Msia not included but since KL Love Can concert in late Oct, they may have a fans meeting session. Seemed David was interviewed @ 96 Wave Radio where he said that he fears marriage ever since his dad told him that a woman after marriage become a different person. He felt it was like a song sung by Pat Benatar called Love is a Battlefield. Still David will like to enter this battlefield in 3 yrs, meaning he would like to marry. He also said that he admired Yoko Ono who willingly let John Lennon had affairs & after a yr, John went back to her side. He joked that women should not try to control their men too much, if they willingly come back then they will be yrs for life. He also chided his dad for telling the media some time ago that he had 11 gfs. He said he is only 30+ & not so old that he could have so many gfs. Wow he can really hold a grudge :P
David is coverboy in Aug edition of GQ mag in TW. Much prefer that he wear his Ducati jacket but he does look incredibly HOT in black leather ^__^ So far vry pleased with his clothes & image for this album. Rather retro feel which go with the album with its 60s & 70s musical influence.
EMI news feature on David's 7/28 autograph session. Someone posted @ TW Yahoo grps that as well as Peach Protein, David will be guest on Kangxi Lai Le tonight. Not sure if they telecast the same episode here. Such a shame he could not have guested when SHE's Selena was hosting in place of the pregnant Xiao S. It will quite funny for sure *__* Also it seemed David & Jolin's duet Marry me today was recently played as the ending song for a new TW series called Marry me.

3 comments:

zoe said...

wow really?!! I was planning on watching this drama >v< but many said it was kinda 'boring' so I was abit doubtful.. now I gonna have to go d/l it!!!

Zhao said...

Yo Zoe, make sure get the later episodes as the earlier ones do not have the song okie :D

zoe said...

came back to read this entry again...
quite disappointed with his admiration for Yoko Ono's decision on John's affair .. I meant 'affair' is still an 'affair' no matter how u look at it... I'm sure Ono is a very patient woman with her man but still what John Lennon did was wrong & I don't think it should be praise or whatsoever..

he's male afterall.. sometime I felt like he's not very serious when he's in a relationship...

yeah~ I think I got the 1st ending theme for 'marry me' :) quite nice.. I'll try to d/l the latest ep. then [this drama remind me too much of the director's previous work 'Love Contract'.. dunno if it's a good or bad coz I like LC so much]