20051030

Ultrasound - DT Interactive

Introducing *tada* Ultrasound - DT Interactive, sister site to this blog. I have been wanting to convert to a more interactive site for sum time but vry reluctant to leave Blogger. But its time to update cos interactive is the way to go for the best DT experience. I use Mutiply.com cos well I am lazy heehee & its was the first I found so I went with it, sumtimes intiution is the way to go too. Besides it has all the things I wanted, unlimited space (so they said) for pixs & not bad storage for media - 30mb.
I am still learning how the networking works so if u guys can leave sum emails so I can create sum contacts, also if you wanna sign up that would be great so there will be more space for media. At the moment I uploaded sum wallpapers & I did upload heaps of news media but it didn't show up *sob* so the site is not that stable. I was trying to use up all my month's pix allowance, maybe that's why haha. I am allowed to upload 160 pixs per mth.
Also upload a couple of Love Can concert live soundbyte - Let's fall in love & Moon over my heart. The 1st is cute as he told the audience they have been sitting too long, & the other he said in the beginning - even though there are no stars, there should be a moon. His voice really can make you melt ^__^ Both courtesy davidcn. Dun think I am infringing on copyright too much as the recording vry rough & both songs r such familiar DT favorites.
There r also 2 english songs - One last cry & American Pie. Again shouldn't be a problem with copyright as dun think David will ever sing these 2 songs again. But it will be a treat for his english fans to hear him singing in english, esp One Last Cry. Its not his best performance but for sum reason, its just crazily good the way he sang this song. As for American Pie, he sang in memory of Leslie Cheung so it will always be special for me.
The vids r a news clip on his Beijing concert & 2002 Variety show cos sumone requested for it. Unfortunately both did not upload fully only 2/3 complete but still can enjoy. I will have to replace these vids cos of the limited space but if u have any request for mvs or other files provided its not too big, I will try & upload. The interactive site is vry much Love Can at the moment, & I have included the 2 concert reviews by Mark. Hopefully there will be more reviews to come.
I hope this interactive site will give a more vivid picture of David Tao. Since there so little support for him in his own country *yeah yeah I know I am being such a drama queen heehee* fans must now help to promote him cos he is worth promoting. I am really so tired of candy/bubblegum pop, not that I am against it but when its 90% of the chinese music being heard, it does get too much. I want to be able to change to a chinese pop station & not have my ears siezed up from all that stickiness.
Its sad when singers, songwriters, lyrists are all scared of trying new things cos it will not appeal to the teenypoppers. When have children become the arbitar of what is good music? I honestly saw a msg where a child claimed that since the reviewer is in his 40s, how would he know what is good music... er...excuse me haha it's crazy world alrite. So yeah support good chinese music, support David Tao.

5 comments:

Ivan said...

dont leave blogger.. a simple layout is the best..

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I don't know how to "leave my email" on the interactive site...but it's my name (displayed here) (at)hotmail.com or (at)yahoo.com

I have a clip of David Tao at Anita Mui's concert, where he sings Blue Moon with Anita, and then Angel and I Love You by himself. Contact me and I can send it to you for your site.

Personally, I really like the "blog" idea, because I can read up on it everyday and see what's new with David, and I TOTALLY see with you eye-to-eye on EVERYTHING you post, because I am also a completely, utterly obsessed David Tao fan. Just like you! haha, so don't feel bad at all about posting those so-called "SEXAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" photos. lol

Anyway, just wondering if you will still have updated news like this blog on your interactive site?

Well, I will support you with either site, but I prefer the blog. :)

Thanks for keeping this blog alive!! I read it EVERYDAY!!!!!!!

Zhao said...

Thank ivan & polopolo21 for yr msgs, send an invite to you already polopolo21. Not leaving blogger at the moment as not sure if the mutiply site will work out. But see how things go as I probably keep both sites.

zoe said...

wow~ I've wanting to hear him live again like forever~! :D thank you so much~!!

I kinda agree with u on the music reviwer :) I used to think like those kids that doesn't appreciate real music but when I matured those oldie songs r like the best~!! only some actually :D the good ones will always be good to the ears~!! now I tired of songs nowadays~it getting too repetitive & artificial but except for David music that is XD

Zhao said...

Glad u enjoy the soundbyte zoe :)