20051029

Two Davids

Latest news from TW is David's concerts selling well, the most expensive & cheapest seats all sold out. David in China was happy to hear the news & promised to put on a memorable show. And as if u need encouragement to attend, here's someone who was glad he went. Thanx phii for letting us know abt Love Can phamplet @ Sistic outlets, so look out for them when u r in town. Been listening to Sweet Hour of Prayer on repeat, such a soothing song. Read his dedications again & caught this line - Our family is growing stronger and larger by the day but I hope we can always interact and love one another without borders or prejudice. He is such a sensitive & caring person.
He looked serious here but that boy is so fine heehee he really looked yummy & delicious ^__^ Seemed an article in 1 of the Sin chinese papers said David denied Joanna is his gf but a vry good friend, he was afraid she would not be able to find bf if the rumor persist. Anyway I dun really care whether or not if he has a gf, but since I did blogged that Joanna was supposedly his gf, just wanna point this out *sigh* hope he dun get angry again.
Been hearing Craig David sing Don't love you no more (I'm sorry) for a few days & decided I like it. I feel its more mainstream than his other songs but its vry refreshing & he really sings so well. His is the male voice I like most after David. Went to his site to test listen & decided yeah I will buy his new album The Story Goes... even tho it dun sound as innovative as his previous albums. The track I like most is Johnny, from the lyrics its sounded like school bullying, something I felt has all too often been swept under the carpet. Thought abt getting Lene Marlin's Lost in a moment too but honestly I am tired of that highpitched female voice. Not saying its no good but I grown tired of it. Btw who likes roti prata with cheese? Thought it would taste horrendous but its actually yummy & delicious like David haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if ever i leave comments it's always days after the relevant post - but wanted to say that if a song makes me late for work in the morning, it is Sweet Hour of Prayer - it sounds all the sweeter on full volume and I often can't resist one more play.

Mark