20051024

David's TW concert press conference

Alrite sum news at last regarding TW concert, info credit Perfect David Yahoo Grp. According to tabloid news, Rain will be holding concert on 12/29 & David will in Jan 2006 but no dates confirmed. However David will be having press conference TODAY @ 2.00pm so he should clarify everything & WE BELIEVE IN YOU David no matter what this stupid tabloid keep insinuating. So annoying as if David wants to be the first singer to hold his concert in the brandnew venue.
I am sure there is something behind this tussle of who is going to the first & David is inadvertently dragged into it. But who cares so long as there are concerts, fans will support whoever they want to support. I would think the audience going to see Snow Wolf Lake, Rain & David are quite different. Maybe the ppl going to see David may want to attend Snow Wolf Lake but probably not Rain. Even though I like Rain, I have no desire to attend his concert along with hundreds of screaming young girls just to see him strip. I prefer him as an actor. But I do want to see David strip (^__^) Also just my opinion ok, but surely a brandnew venue opening in Taiwan should be proud to have a Tawianese artist opening for them first and not a HK musical or Korean superstar. I mean dun have to be David but wasn't A-Mei supposed to be the first? Enough of this silly sensational news from Taiwan, all will be clear this afternoon & hopefully there will be latest pixs of dear David. So happy he will be seen in public soon. In the meantime Singapore has no such qualms about welcoming David to his concert here next month. Here's a sweet illustration from Tangerina (know you dun mind I post here tangie), friend of hers did it for her & it will be displayed to David when he is here. So sweet :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey zhao, u bet i won't mind. Thks for posting it at your blog, my frenz will be glad to see her artwork being approved by the DT fans. and i just can't wait to let DT see it;)

> tangerina

Anonymous said...

oh btw you haven't tell me whether u'll be going for the concert?? lol

>tangerina

Zhao said...

Thank u so much tangerina, such a sweetie u r heehee oh I CANNOT GO I will be disowned by my family if I go cos it clash with important family gathering & they want me there. So sad but I already plan to go to HK concert next yr.