20051026

More DT concerts to come

Stunning pixs from Tom. Sum TW fans vry upset & disappointed cos of high tic prices = NT900/1500/2000/2500/3000/3600/4200/4600, so did a convert - range from USD26 to 136 or S$45 to 230. Midrange comparable to Sin tickets so guess ppl can still afford them but they may only want the best seats. They think its probably cos of the new venue pushing up the cost. Anyway David will still give his best even if its half filled so those who already booked their tickets should rest assured it will be a great concert no matter what.
Actually David has released doll before during Soul Power concert. Kinda resembled cover of Ultrasound album. Wish I have this as well. Sumone gave me a collectible Bruce Lee doll & I love it. The doll in its original box & I nvr removed it or anything. Its not a toy but a tribute to his beautiful body immortalised in a familiar pose. So yeah hopefully SGFC can manage to get the doll here, thank you so much starlady. Btw DT doll is abt 23 cm high so quite big.
As suspected David had a cold during press conference so plse take care *sigh* Apparently he had to fly to China again for a performance so look out mainland fans ^__^ Surprisingly he revealed Joanna did attend his concert in Beijing but nobody recognised her. David also planted a few decoys just in case, so sweet. He also said he will have concerts in both US & Canada next year *yeah yeah*
Anyway I already made up my mind I am a DT pet so no matter what ppl said abt him, I will still support him UNCONDITIONALLY. Dun wanna make demands on him just cos he is my idol. Maybe releasing a doll is considered selling out by sum but that's for him to decide. Probably he may sell less tickets than Rain & media kept saying he is 'defeated' or whatever, to me he is never 'defeated' cos he never challenged. Dun they have any Taiwanese pride that they want their own artist to be 'defeated' by sum other country's superstar in their own country & take joy in it? Not bashing Rain or Korea but just feel the TW media is rather biased abt their concerts. But its ok, I will always always always be here supporting you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Zhaodi, he was just joking about planting the decoys...he didn't actually do that. That would have been strange :)

-Francesca

Zhao said...

Hi Francesca, oh sry I thought he meant it haha so silly of me as if he would sumthing like that :D

mk said...

awww i wish i'll get the doll :)
yeah, will support him no matter what :)