20061220

David counting down

Sry to give u all a fright >"< actually I gave myself a fright. I kept losing things & train of thoughts so yeah it was good to give myself a break. Listen to David's Bastard remix & Walk On today as well as heaps of Christmas carols. It felt Christmasy maybe cos of the constant rain. David will be performing in charity show in Shanghai on 12/23 from 1pm to 7pm. It seems David will be lending his full support, tis the season for giving after all ^__^ Then on New Years' Eve David will be counting down in Hunan in a Nokia sponsored concert along with a host of other stars including China Supergirls.
Anthony Wong has a role in The Painted Veil redux. Much as I like Somerset Maugham, do we really need a 2006 redux when the original 1934 starred the legendary Greta Garbo? Anyway the 2006 movie won a number of awards for the soundtrack featuring Chinese pianist Lang Lang.

No comments: