20060916

Jolin in the house

Sorry to be so misleading but I dun have his msn. I dun even know David has msn ^__^ Anyway the writer of this article which I transcripted probably has his msn. So tomorrow will be his last autograph session in TW then David will be heading back to China to guest in Jolin's concert & continue with his album promo till Oct where he will probably come here to rehearse for his KL concert. I read over at TW Yahoo grp that when asked when he will release Love Can concert dvd, David said that he is considering releasing a best of concert combining highlights of both Soul Power & Love Can concerts. I think that's a marvellous idea but it will have to wait until after the KL concert. So KL concertgoers, make sure you do yr bit so it will be included *__*
I still haven't seen Finally mv & no sight of it over @ youtube but I found this Marry me today cm for Tai Mei Li where it claimed the song came first in requests, ktv & downloads.

Below is fan vid of Karen singing Marry me today with David in her TP concert. The audience was singing so loudly that you could hardly hear them singing heehee

No comments: