20060716

DT Walkman handset

David has been busy this weekend. Sat night he made a guest TV appearance in a competition to select A Good Man in mainland China. Then on Sun he attended Sony Ericsson promo where fans were invited so davidcn already posted up heaps of pixs. He looked vry adorable wearing grey shirt, white jacket & jeans. It was a hot day & later he took off his jacket. He's the spokesman for quite a few Walkman handsets including W700c which has his images & song in the package plus his cool signature on the back.
I wish my handset has his sig *cry* but still I do love my Walkman as its chockful of his songs ^__~ Btw his new album is not called Unforgettable, just roughly the translation of his first single which I have been sampling over & over again. It really sounded good, can't wait to hear the whole song nxt Fri. His new album's name is not yet released & no confirmed release or preorder date yet. But be patient, its probably only a few more weeks & we have been waiting for more than a year. Guess a lot of ppl still dun like his new hairstyle. I think its okay, he wear it well cos his hair is so thick & give him a fresh look. Besides his hair grow extremely fast I noticed & hopefully he might keep it long for his Oct concert in KL.

No comments: