20060729

6 days to album release

Thanks to Koksheng for his info abt arrival of Don't Forget cans for preorder:
koksheng said...
hi! the can is out already for preorders in singapore. Just got mine this evening when the delivery man from EMI arrives coincidentally. Cool
7/28/2006 10:47 PM

Replying to Sylvia, you can preorder at Sembawang for the album & get the can which contains a love letter from David as well as code to sample 5 songs online. David has completed his autograph session in TP signing on the can, guess his hand is fully recovered. He looked rather sweet in white tee printed with sketch of a rose & grey pants & he sang Don't Forget. Can view some pixs here thanks & credit to TW Yahoo grp. A sad thing is admin has posted @ DT forum that already all 13 songs in the new album can be dl online @ various chinese bbs >"< Also pirated copies can be found in mainland China. Such a terrible thing so we must support David by buying only his original album. Also Too Beautiful mv can be found on youtube altho it has not been officially released & some Jolin fanblog has put up her duet with David to listen online. Hope sales of the album will not be affected after all the hard work by our Dave :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pre-ordered mine on yesasia already!
GO DAVID!!! :D

udonotknowme1 said...

Yes! Must buy David's album! If I was loaded I'd buy as many copies as I can!

Anonymous said...

Just to share alittle of my thought....I've give it a listen to the 5 songs of which i've got the access code to it and i'm totally surprised by the way how easily i got hooked to the songs almost immediately. That is really something new for me cos usually i'll expect his songs to grow on me like what the last 2 albums did, and yet it seems like I've no problem liking this album at all. As from what i've already heard, the 5 songs seems enuff to convince me that this is an album not to be missed. It's shld be on par with his previous albums if not even better. It's just way Too Beautiful to be missed....I'm still in alittle confusion state as to what is it that is in this 5 songs that captives me....maybe its his voice i've missed too much to hear him sing a little new tune or maybe its really the simplicity in it that connects me well with his songs. All in all, I'm just too glad to hear his new songs and it reminds me that he is the only reason why i still listen to chinese music. Frankly, this album came to me as a funny thing that i've already waited this long for his new album and yet i can't wait for another 5 more days. Maybe some of u may find it exaggerating, but believe me this is how i feel at this moment.

By the way just to mention it again, the preorder have already start in CD Rama and MJ, for Singapore fans, so go grab a copy in your nearest store.

I'm not a advocate for piracy but with DT's album, this can't be happening! So i'm gonna say "DOWN WITH PIRACY!!

~ tangerina :P

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo! i got my Don't Forget can today!=P lovely! the 5 sample songs are a wonderful teaser.. light n easy on the ears as David has promised. a number of catchy tunes, The Chase and Finally particularly caught my ears. And of course, Wang bu liao just sticks on me. i mean.. just listen to tt clear smooth voice tt is distinctly DT. Emoted n in control. It's more than enough to send me into another bout of swooning...=P One thing i notice in all of David's songs is i enjoy singing along to the background vocal lines as much as the solo lines. They are arr such tt that they're v "shuang" to sing to. u get what i mean.. k anyway, looking forward to collecting the actual album soon! btw, this is actually my first official DT album i'm gonna own, other than his Soul Power Live n Love Can concert dvds.=P EXCITED.

Anonymous said...

Hey opalibran, i get what u mean. "爽" is the word to use, its exactly how i felt too when i heard the teaser and it great to know that you felt the same way too. :)

~ tangerina