20060728

7 days to album release

I like this swingy Dave wallpaper soooooooo much. Miss his swingy hair too, plse somebody tell him to let it grow. Short hair just dun do it for me. Anyway its like a waiting game here for the preorder altho not so impatient as not too long to wait but hopefully *cross fingers* the album will arrive on time. Then I can slowly savor it, look at his gorgeous pixs, read the things he has to say & his dedication, study the lyrics & who's who involved in the making of the album, then finally listen to it *sigh* such happiness awaiting me.
Meantime listen to Don't Forget a few times daily & watch the mv at least once. Too Beautiful mv has also been done & some screencaps alredi leaked outta net. Let me tell you, in one he wears a wifebeater lying on a field *cannot .. breathe ... water ... water* ^__^ He may not be considered goodlooking but he is HOT! HOT! HOT! Or could be I just like quietly confident man who are talented, charming & kind. Still can't wait to watch that mv *yeah yeah* Btw quite a few TW fans have complained they dun understand his english love letter altho it has been translated into chinese. Actually dun quite understand it myself. Not gonna post it cos the preorder still going on but will post it @ blog forum after album release.

No comments: