20060722

13 days to album release

I think I have became addicted to Can't Forget, I like it so much esp his voice -- so smooth, so controlling, so sensual. How can a mere man possess such an angelic voice? I am really sorry to those fans who cannot accept this song. Maybe I have become one of those fanatics who love everything abt their idol, maybe I have lost my sense of taste & class, maybe my ears have lost their sensitiveness ^__^ but I ADORE the song *sigh*
(Pix credit davidcn) Anyway apparently the mv is totally sweet & David looks absolutely cute apart from handsome according to his taiwanese fans but I haven't seen it yet. But for sure it will be broadcast here soon. David will also be holding his 1st autograph session in Taipei on 7/28 according to Taiwan Yahoo grps & here @ e7play can get the VIP pass, posters & ringtones as well as listen to snippets of his new songs. Looks like 2nd single to be released is the album title, Too Beautiful, and Every side is beautiful is included. Hope there is more than 10 songs in the album or I will feel cheated with 2 cm songs included. There is also video viewer for 'the latest mv' so maybe they will be streaming his mvs as well. I love his big head heehee although some dun but I love love love to see the expression in his eyes, vry sweet & soulful like a dog :P

No comments: