20060723

12 days to album release

davidcn has alredi posted up Don't forget mv (these ppl nvr sleep ^__^) & its really well done with the music & story flow blending really cohesively. If David has a hand in it, then it bore well for his future in movies. Love the way he said at the beginning - gonna take you back to old skool style!
Really like the candy colors as well as b/w scenes, reminds me a bit of My Anata. Also the flashback of Susan said mv. He also appeared at the end as a talking robot head -- vry adorable!
Also managed to catch entertainment news of his recent Walkman promo in Shanghai. He really handled the press well when they asked abt alleged surgery. At one point he smiled faintly & said how asking abt the handset. Actually his new hairstyle does suit him. It make him look young & yet matured or maybe its just the fangirl in me :P
Also more news abt the duet with Jolin called Today you will marry me which reminds me of Emil Chau's Tomorrow I will marry you. Considering that David is currently leasing Emil's studio in Taipei, maybe he is deliberately being tongue-in-cheek? Apparently Jolin spend 11 hrs to record the song which was the longest she ever spend in a studio. Quite eager to hear the song as it has been a while since David do a duet. Anyway the album songlist is taking shape: Don't forget, Too Beautiful, Today you will marry me, Real Passion, Every side is beautiful. Not sure if there is preordering here but will try anyway cos I really want that tin of Can't forget memories. Also if its possible I have fallen even more deeply in love with DT *__* (Screencaps credit davidcn)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I take it back.
His hair looks FABULOUS!!!
I guess it doesn't look so great in photos, but the video shows it off, it's fresh and HOT!!

Anonymous said...

ooh! really clever arrangement of the oldie.. n the way the mv shows flashbacks fr Susan Said gives it a sense of coherence..love the classic ba da ba, ba da ba, ba da ba ba and the little rap tt goes with it..wicked=)