20060710

1 day to David's birthday

During SHE concert in Shanghai, Ella played the piano & sang I love you. For sure she did a good job cos Ella is not a bad singer. Jay Chou was a guest & praised Ella's piano skills adding that she could play for him nxt time. Ella joked that she could only play David's I love you & he has to sing that. Sorry but I find that quite hilarious. Imagine Ella being guest on Jay's concert & they sang I love you together. The audience will probably assume its one of Jay's songs like Close to you, Everything's gone & Regular Friends. In fact sumone @ blog forum asked for lyrics of Regular Friends by David & Jay ^__^ Didn't even bother to correct her or could be him. Used to bother me but not anymore. All that matters is ppl are still listening & loving his songs.

No comments: