20040911

TENSION & JASMINE'S NEW SONGS



Okie Tension new look for a change hehe (sry no credit as forgot where I got it). Compilation album out in Taiwan, include their baseball cm & long mv with music arranged & produced by Brian. The mv starred Jimmy (who looks wonderful), John & Eugene, member of Korean group SES. Anyway can watch at t4tension. The album haf 5 new songs & I think 19 old songs, so good value. Can hear their new song Slowly follow the moon at Love Planet, they gone back to classic r&b & accapella style which is great. They r the best at it.
Oso heard Jasmine's song I already know by David & just love it! I really think its one of his best songs. If u like Michelle Branch, you love this song. Its Michelle Branch with a dash of r&b. I like it so much, I upload 4 u guys cos well not all David fans r Jasmine fans, but plse, plse support originals & go buy Tension & Jasmine albums if u like them okie.
Click here
Courtesy davidcn, 7 days limit
Jasmine did well altho she not the calibre of Michelle, & the song turn into a mini duet with David at the end cos his voice kinda overcome hers a little but just so nice hearing him sing & end up wanting to hear him sing the whole song heehee. Lotsa ppl tend to criticise his singing & I nvr understand why, I think maybe chinese listeners not used to western style of singing, cos there is nothing shabby abt David's vocals. These ppl prolly think Michelle is a bad singer 2 kekekekekekekeke

2 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

Tension's album is only out in Malaysian stores on 9/12 (I heard it on TV). Oops, that's tmr! Hehe, I'd better get it. Yup, David's song for Jasmine is great! What's the title of the song again? Nah..it doesn't sound like a duet to me..in fact, this song suits her well, though i'm not a big fan of hers. About Michelle Branch, Jasmine's not the same as her. I like Michelle but i think she's kinda going into Alanis Morissette's shoes. Well, I dunno if tht's a good thing or a bad thing. As for David's singing, at least he doesnt sing like the F4's (no offence to their fans) =)

Zhao said...

Hi Chrys, title is I know it too, & not saying Jasmine is like Michelle Branch but the style of the song which is alternative rock with sum r&b. Oso Michelle prolly sounds like Alanis cos they r singing the style of songs. They r both great. Thanx 4 yr comments (*______*)