20040916

NON ASIAN DT FANS



Saw sumone asking if David haf any non asian fans, I think I noe of one, ukfan, think he not asian, heehee, oso hope if he see this to leave sum msgs (*______*) dun be shy. Anyway remind that I read this sum time ago & tho it hilarious that Colin Pine (behind Yao Ming in pix), Yao's interpreter, sang David's song. 2nd non asian I noe singing David's song, there's link here sumwhere another white guy singing I love you.

When David & Eason was in same hotel as Yao Ming last yr & got his autograph, he thought Yao knew him & not Eason cos his cousin gave him cd, but actually it prolly cos of Colin (whoa just realised non asian introducing David to asian! kekekekekekekeke). Anyway luv posting that pix cos of the height diff heehee. Anyway quite a lot of the musicians David worked wif in the studio & concert r non asians, so they must at least like his music to wanna work with him rite. Oso Singapore accapella group haf non asian singer love singing David songs, heard them on air once. Anyway this vry trivial whether David haf non asian fans, not important as David's intention haf always been to bring the best to Chinese music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zhaodi - I am here! I do visit your blog quite alot and it is on my faves list. I have no idea how you think of so much to write while our friend is in deep hibernation in LA.

Although I don't post too much at the moment, my appreciation for David Tao's music has not diminished at all over time. If it's possible, it grows stronger - it is good to know I am amongst friends on that score! Many of my friends and family in UK have David Tao cds, and some have even said that if they come to see me in Asia and it coincides with a concert, they would love to go.

I would love to see uk music press pick up on the Chinese music scene, because although the music scene does come in for some criticism, the best Chinese music (i.e. David!) really does rank alongside (or above!) the best in the world! Thanks for your energy in keeping your blog going - all the best, ukfan/Mark

Zhao said...

Hi Hi ukfan/Mark, thanx u so much 4 yr comments. Yeah, even amazed how I can write so much heehee but free at the moment but next wk, haf a lot of work so hope can still update. But if u & anyone else can help with reviews of David's albums, much appreciated as I do think we can introduce his music to more ppl. Cheers!