20040908

DAVID TELLS THE TIME



David is Music star at Musicradio station in China for Sept, & lucky listeners get to hear him every hour on the hour! Once again the David fan community haf recorded them & can dl at davidcn.com. But if u dun noe chinese, I translated some of them here. He sounded really cute, & wondering if can put them in my pc clock so his voice come on every hr heehee

8.00am
Hi I am Tao Zhe, it is 8.00 in the morning, do you have plans to go out? Then it's about time to leave.
9.00am
Are you stressed out in the big city? Why not take some time to go to the countryside? You may meet an adorable small town girl. It is 9.00am, I am Tao Zhe.
10.00am
It's 10.00am, at this time you may feel tired at work, why not stand up, have a stretch and a drink of water. You may more refreshed. I am Tao Zhe.
11.00am
Everyday listen to Musicradio, select a melody for the most important person in your life. It is 11.00am, I am Tao Zhe.
12.00am
Hi I am Tao Zhe, it is now noon and time for a break. What do you want to eat for lunch? How about a plate of Kung Pao chicken?
1.00pm
After lunch, don't forget to have some fruits. It's good for the complexion and diet. It is 1.00pm and I am Tao Zhe.
3.00pm
Hi I am Tao Zhe, it's 3.00pm, no matter what you are doing, don't forget that I and Musicradio everyday will accompany you on air.
4.00pm
It's 4.00pm, imagine sitting on the sofa, having some coffee, reading a magazine and listening to Musicradio good music. Definitely a nice way to spend the afternoon, I am Tao Zhe.
5.00pm
Hi I am Tao Zhe, it's 500pm, why not get a few friends to go to KTV. Often listening to Musicradio, you must know how to sing every song.
7.00pm
It's 7.00pm, time to watch today news and catch up with what's happening or you will lag behind on current affars. I am Tao Zhe.
8.00pm
I am Tao Zhe and it's 8.00pm. After dinner, are you filling full? Why not take a stroll in the park to help digestion and prevent putting on weight.
9.00pm
Evening in every city is very beautiful, especially with Musicradio accompanying you will make nighttime at 9.00pm even more special, and also I, Tao Zhe, by your side.
11.00pm
Do you know moon represent whose heart? Raise up your head to look at the nightsky, or close your eyes to reflect. It's now 11.00pm, I am Tao Zhe.
12.00pm
Oh it's midnight. Lightly hum to yourself Lullaby and you find it easier to get to sleep. I am Tao Zhe.


As u see, they tried to put in his song titles. If u noe chinese, can read abt his recording. Oso he shared his first 'love affair' with music. It was during kindergarten when all his classmates were fetched by their parents, but neither his dad or mom came for him. It was getting late & raining, neglected little David don't know what to do, and then he heard a strange song from the radio. It was Beatles' 'Yellow Submarine' so it became his most unforgettable music memory. (How come David always haf such special recollections? He is just incredibly special I guess hehehehehe)

Oso did a fun poll re the women in his life - Selina & Jasmine Leong. It seemed that Jasmine, like Selina, has publicly declared her affection for David. When asked if she is fighting with Selina for David, Jasmine said that she didn't know about that, all she saying is she likes David a lot. But Jasmine admitted that its one sided as David only treated her like a little sister. Haf alredi posted Jasmine's pix, here's Selina if u dun noe what she looks like.

I like both, they r both pretty, womanly, sweet & talented. But more towards Jasmine as she seemed the more matured one.

No comments: